EXPERT LINE Plaster Cardboard Panels Acryl
Durably elastic/plastic, ideally white and paintable sealing putty based on water acrylic dispersion. Specifically designed for plaster cardboard panels.
- filling corner joints and expansion joints between plaster cardboard panels and similar materials in drywall partition systems;
- pointing joints between wall tiles and floor, skirting boards, ceiling skirting boards, suspended ceilings or windowsills;
- bonding panels with jambs, trim boards and doors;
- mounting built-in furniture, wardrobes with sliding doors, filling interior gaps, scratches and cracks in gypsum plaster and bricks as well as similar prefabricated materials.
- cured acrylic mass is resistant to moisture and changeable weather conditions,
- designed for internal and external applications,
- cures to a permanently plastic state after physical evaporation of water.
- the product requires a cartridge squeezer.
||box 15 pcs
|Quantity on pallet